Decorative Plaster Training Course
£300.00 (+ VAT)
Additional places on the same day only £250 (+ VAT) each.
A full day learning how to prepare, mix and apply decorative plaster on our training course alongside our technical team. FREE SAMPLE KIT for everyone.
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW – understanding which product is best for which project, where to use lime based and where to use acrylic based
- SURFACE PREPARATION – Screeds, timber, tiles etc
- APPLICATION METHODS – How to create different effects for a modern look or a more traditional effect
- SANDING AND POLISHING – they are not the same – fine tune finishes
- SEALING – Pre-seal and protective polyurethanes
Once you have mastered the application on a sample board then you can apply you preferred product on our vertical wall – or for the more adventurous try our mini rooms and niches
Our decorative plaster training course runs from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm and covers the use of various lime based and acrylic decorative plasters. Priming and sealing are also covered in depth.
Once you have mastered the application on a sample board then you can apply you preferred product on our vertical wall – or for the more adventurous try our mini rooms and niches.
Maximum of 6 places per course. Lunch and unlimited refreshments included.
FREE SAMPLE KIT TO TAKE AWAY
Private training available for individual companies – please call 01472 240340 for further details.
Discounts available for multiple bookings call 01472 240340
Training held in our refurbished training room with mini-rooms and the ‘Have A Go’ wall at 10 Pegasus Square, Innovation Way, Europarc, Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire DN37 9TT