EP 104 Coloured Epoxy
- EP 104 is a high quality, solvent free, 2 component, coloured gloss Epoxy.
- EP 104 can be used as a stand-alone coat or can be filled and used as an Epoxy Mortar.
- EP 104 has a low to medium viscosity and is formulated to give good intermediate coat adhesion.
- EP 104 sets to a hard synthetic finish and exhibits excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals and water including, Salts, Salt Solutions, Alkalis, diluted Hydrochloric and Sulphuric acid. As well as being resistant to Benzene, Fuel Oil, Oil and Grease.
- EP104 exhibits low yellowing.
- Solvent free
- Coloured gloss finish
- Safe and reliable
- Excellent adhesion
- Long working life
- Resistant to Hydrolysis and Saponification
- Low Yellowing
- Water and Chemical Resistant
- Nonyl Phenol Free
Areas of Use:
- Areas of medium and high mechanical load e.g. warehouses and production areas
- Areas with increased exposure to water and chemicals
- As a binder for sand mortars
- As a pigmented wear or seal coat
This Product Is Part of the Following Systems:
Granite Effect System
Seamless Granite Effect Solvent Free Self Levelling Another innovative decorative system for the domestic,...