Colour Impregnator is a safe and easy to use, waterbourne, penetrating concentrated stain.
It has been designed for colouring, highlighting and antiquing decorative overlay finishes. The colouring effect is not that of a single one dimensional colour but rather an antiquing, natural and transulucent variable colour that gives a multi-hued effect.
Colour Impregnator is sold as an uncoloured neutral base for use with COLOURANTS FOR CEMENT
- Easy to use - multi tonal finish is achievable in one single application - Charcoal will produce a mix of dark and light slate grey tones.
- Neutral base colour for custom colouring and blending.
- Extremely concentrated formula
- Non-corrosive formula - THIS IS NOT AN ACID STAIN
- Colouring, staining or antiquing
- decorative concrete overlays - both textured and smooth finishes
- worktops created with polymer modified cements
- vertical overlays
NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON CONVENTIONAL CONCRETE SURFACES WITHOUT THE PRESENCE OF A POLYMENR MODIFIED OVERLAY