APU 42 is a 2 Component Flexible Polyurethane Coating
- The flexibility of the product allows for effective covering of substrates that are subject to movement or deformation such as mastic ashpalt or MDF boards.
- APU 42 is based on new, environmentally friendly technology and offers a great alternative to solvent based sealers.
- Due to is chemical construction APU 42 is not resistant to yellowing. Therefore a sealing top layer using APU 46 is necessary. If a photo stable polyurethane is required see APU 41
- APU 42 is extremely resistant to water based solutions, diluted acids and alkalis as well as engine and fuel oil.
- Solvent Free
- Suitable for mechanical loads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Low emissions
- Suitable for use with decorative flakes
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Factories - with medium mechanical usage
- Kitchens - domestic and commercial
- Bathrooms - domestic and commercial
- Show rooms