Politura Microcement - Domestic Applications
Politura microcement is one of the newest trends in the domestic market. The advent of polished concrete has literally "paved" the way for this extremely versatile product. Microcements have become so successful they are now sourced in their own right as a highly on trend finish for domestic settings.
Microcement isn't just for floors either, it can be used on walls and can also be applied to timber. See the amazing fire surround and shelving unit case study for more details.
Politura is an extremely versatile microcement and gives the homeowner and builder a huge opportunity to get creative.
- Surfaces - can be applied to walls, floors, splash backs, worktops and furniture
- Textures - can be applied smooth or textured
- Finishes - can be applied with a much or as little movement as required for a polished effect or to look like Venetian plaster.
- Colours - 27 standard colours available. We are able to mix to customers requirements for specific colours. See Colour Chart
Politura is not just beautiful but it is extremely practical, its:
- Hard wearing - using quartz aggregate and giving a tough surface
- Quick to apply - typically a 2 - 3 day application process (some microcement system can take up to 5 days to apply)
- Excellent bond strength - can be applied to concrete, screeds, timber, tiles and metal surfaces. Great for renovations.
- Range of sealers for multiple applications. See sealer options
For more information call us on +44 (0) 1472 268865 or click here to see the Politura Microcement page
Products used on this project
Politura Microcement - Medium/Fine and Smooth
Easy to Apply - 2 - 3 day system NO CHATTER MARKS Same products - multiple finishes UV Stable Polishable -...
Clear, Matt Sealer Solvent Free Photo stable Resistant to staining Resistant to chemicals Breathable ...