Politura Microcement - Commercial Settings
Politura microcement is an excellent choice for commercial applications as it is:
- Hard wearing - using quartz aggregate and giving a tough surface
- Quick to apply - typically a 2 - 3 day application process (some microcement system can take up to 5 days to apply)
- Excellent bond strength - can be applied to concrete, screeds, timber, tiles and metal surfaces.
- Range of sealers for multiple applications. See sealer options
Politura is an extremely versatile microcement and gives the architect or designer a huge scope including:
- Surfaces - can be applied to walls, floors, splash backs, worktops and furniture
- Textures - can be applied smooth or textured
- Finishes - can be applied with a much or as little movement as required for a polished effect or to look like Venetian plaster.
- Colours - 27 standard colours available. We are able to mix to customers requirements for specific colours. See Colour Chart
For more information call us on +44 (0) 1472 268865 or click here to see the Politura Microcement page
Products used on this project
Politura Microcement - Medium/Fine and Smooth
Easy to Apply - 2 - 3 day system NO CHATTER MARKS Same products - multiple finishes UV Stable Polishable -...
Clear, Matt Sealer Solvent Free Photo stable Resistant to staining Resistant to chemicals Breathable ...