Contemporary, Elegant and Durable
Politura microcement is great for crafting a range of effects including a totally smooth, joint less floor and mimicking polished concrete with the added security of a guaranteed flawless finish.
- Hard Wearing - based on quartz aggregate
- Hand Finished Unique Floors - control the amount of movement in the finish
- No Joints
- Stain resistant - click here to see the different sealer options
- Various finishes achievable
- Versatile - floors, walls, worktops
- UV Stable
- Can be laid on screed, tiles or timber
- 27 standard colours available - click here to see colour chart
Benefits of Using Politura Microcement
- Just add water mix – the polymer and pigment is already in the tub so there is no need to measure out separate liquid additives, saving time and errors
- Easy to apply - creates a smooth finish with very little effort WITHOUT CHATTER MARKS!
- Sold as a neutral base that can be custom coloured - integrally or topically. See Colour Chart
- Wide range of colours with endless possibilities
- Extremely hard wearing - based on triple quartz technology.
Incredibly VersatilePolitura isn't just for floor finishes. It can be also be used on walls, stairs and worktops.