APU 41 is a 2 Component Flexible Polyurethane Coating
- One of the main benefits of APU 41 are it's photostable properties. Unlike the majority of polyurethanes it can be applied in light colours such as white, cream and ivory without the worry of the colour yellowing or changing at a later date.
- It's flexibilty makes it ideal for areas requiring a combination of sound deadening properties and a decorative effect - it is particularly suitable for use with decorative flakes.
- When used in conjunction with APU 40 cork interlayer APU 41 creates a comfortable "cushioned" walking surface.
- The flexibility of the product allows for effective covering of substrates that are subject to movement such as mastic ashpalt or MDF boards.
- This feature also allows for effective bridging of cracks in the substrate.
- APU 41 is resistant to water based solutions, diluted acids and alkalis
- APU 41 is based on new, environmentally friendly technology and offers a great alternative to solvent based sealers.
- Photo stable
- Solvent Free
- Variety of colours available
- Sound deadening
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to clean
- Show Rooms
- Kitchens - domestic and commercial
- Bathrooms - domestic and commercial
- Doctors and dentist surgeries