EP 104 has a low to medium viscosity and is formulated to give good intermediate coat adhesion.
It sets to a hard synthetic finish and exhibits excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals and water including, salts, salt solutions, alkalis, diluted hydrochloric and sulphuric acid. As well as being resistant to benzene, fuel oil, oil and grease.
EP104 exhibits low yellowing.
- Solvent free
- Coloured gloss finish
- Safe and reliable
- Excellent adhesion
- Long working life
- Resistant to Hydrolysis and Saponification
- Low Yellowing
- Water and Chemical Resistant
- Nonyl Phenol Free
Areas of Use
- Areas of medium and high mechanical load e.g. warehouses and production areas
- Areas with increased exposure to water and chemicals
- As a binder for sand mortars
- As a pigmented wear or seal coat