Rialto Mediterraneo is a thick decorative lime based plaster. Consisting of lime slaked for over 24 months it is extremely workable and can be used to mimic limestone, travertine, slate and timber.
With 25 traditional colours that can be overcoated with Rialto Velasil in many more tints you will always be able to find a colour combination to suit any design palette.
We highly recommend you download the brochure for a full view of the scope of this incredible product.
- it is ready to use
- it is easy to apply
- it is not prone to shrinkage
- it is not flammable
- it is not toxic
- it is mildew-resistant thanks to the natural antiseptic properties of lime
- low environmental impact (e.g. low CO2 emissions, low VOC)ensures a good workability
- it provides excellent vapour permeability to the support (Class V1according to UNI EN ISO 7783-2)
- it meets the requirements of durability and adhesion required by standard EN 15824 (adhesion > 0,3 MPa, durability >
- it can be used in bio-architecture because of the characteristics of the lime present in the mixture, they are in
accordance with the requirements of standard EN 459-1 (lime DL 90-5 S PL)