APU 46 is based on new, environmentally-friendly technology and offers a great alternative to solvent based sealers.
Sealing with APU 46 results in an even, matt surface. The “mirror-effect” of glossy coatings is reduced by the light dispersion of the surface. This means that the product is ideal for visually demanding areas as it reduces glare and obvious marking.
APU 46 cures by physical drying and chemical cross-linking to a consistent strong film. The resultant surface is a hard, abrasion resistant, photo-stable film with very little tendency to staining. It also has the important added benefit of being very easy to clean.
APU 46 is extremely resistant to water based solutions, diluted acids and alkalis as well as engine and fuel oil. The product is very resistant to staining from household chemicals, strongly dyeing foodstuffs and drinks like beer/ale, red wine or coke.
- Even matt surface
- Abrasion resistant
- Low odour
- Excellent bond strength
- User friendly easy application
- Can be made slip resistant to R10 and R11
- APU 46 can be used with or without decorative PVC Flakes.
- Cafeterias, restaurants, waiting areas, gyms and leisure facilities, showrooms, shops and offices.
- Suitable as a finish for high-quality, photo-stable, flexible decorative coatings.
- As a pigmented matt sealer for high-quality epoxy-resin and polyurethane coatings.
- Seal or re-seal of old epoxy resin and polyurethane resin flooring (adequate testing and preparation must be carried out).