Our applied Cushioned flooring system has been engineered to appeal to the different needs of architects, contractors and property owners. This system combines APU 40 a vibration and sound absorbent polyurethane that encapsulates eco-friendly cork capusles, either APU 41 or APU 45, flexible polyurethanes and APU 46 or MICRO SOL photo stable matt sealers.
This case study shows our own head office and boardroom in Grimsby. The floor was laid in January 2015 and the last three photographs show how it has performed. We wanted to show how well this system lends itself to a modern building with plenty of hard surfaces and lots of glass. The sound absorbing qualities take care of the ambient noise and even thought the windows are on the south and east facing walls so we get a lot of sunlight throughout the day and you can see from the photographs there has been no fading or discolouration.
- Seamless – no welds or joints and can be used to create coved skirtings. Easy to clean
- Comfortable – cushioned effect give a comfy walking surface
- Sound deadening – absorbs ambient sound
- Extremely hard wearing
- Antibacterial – properties can be added to the sealers to prevent the multiplication and spreading of bacteris
- Highly resistant to chemicals and staining
- Self-Levelling – see the testimonials
- Eco friendly
- Low VOC
- Photo Stable
- Ideal Uses
The comfort, flexibility and lack of seams make these products ideal for use in areas where a combination of stringent hygiene and a softer floor covering are desired.
- Nurseries and Crèches
- Doctors and Dentist Surgeries
- Bathrooms – commercial and domestic
- Kitchens – commercial and domestic