APU48 is a proven high quality, 2 component, polyurethane, matt finish sealer. Designed for application on concrete, epoxy resin, polyurethane and cementitious floor coatings. It is based on new 2K, environmentally friendly technology and offers a great alternative to solvent based sealers.
Sealing with APU48 results in an even, matt surface – with a slight sheen. This means at the product is ideal for visually demanding areas as it reduces glare and obvious marking but allows for reflection of door frames and table legs giving dimension over a larger area.
APU48 cures by physical drying and chemical cross-linking to a consistent strong film. The resultant surface is a hard, abrasion resistant, photo-stable film with very little tendency to staining. It is also very easy to clean.
APU48 is extremely resistant to water based solutions, diluted acids and alkalis as well as engine and fuel oil. The product is very resistant to staining from household chemicals, strongly dyeing foodstuffs and drinks like beer/ale, red wine or coke. Any spills should be wiped up and not allowed to dry in situ or allowed time to penetrate through to the sub base.
- Even matt surface
- Environmentally friendly
- Abrasion resistant
- Low odour
- Excellent bond strength
- User-friendly easy application
- APU48 can be used with or without decorative PVC Flakes.
- Cafeterias, restaurants, waiting areas, gyms and leisure facilities, showrooms, shops and offices.
- Domestic kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and lounges.
- Suitable as a finish for high-quality, photo-stable, flexible decorative coatings.
- As a matt sealer for high-quality epoxy-resin and polyurethane coatings.
- Seal or re-seal of old epoxy resin and polyurethane resin flooring (adequate testing and preparation must be carried out).
- As a Sealer for new or old concrete and polymer modified Cements.