MICRO SOL is a 2 component, photo stable, polyurethane sealer
- MICRO SOL is used for sealing both vertical and horizontal cementitious surfaces.
- MICRO SOL is a proven high quality, 2 component, clear, polyurethane sealer.
- MICRO SOL is based on new, environmentally friendly technology and offers a great alternative to solvent based sealers.
- Sealing with MICRO SOL results in an even, matt surface. This means that the product is ideal for visually demanding areas as it reduces glare and obvious marking
- MICRO SOL cures by physical drying and chemical cross-linking to a consistent strong film. The resultant surface is a hard, abrasion resistant, photo-stable film with very little tendency to staining. It also has the important added benefit of being very easy to clean.
- MICRO SOL is extremely resistant to water based solutions, diluted acids and alkalis as well as engine and fuel oil. The product is very resistant to staining from household chemicals, strongly dyeing foodstuffs and drinks like beer/ale, red wine or coke.
- Even matt finish
- Little effect on original colour of surface
- Environmentally friendly
- Abrasion resistant
- Low odour
- Excellent bond strength
- User friendly, easy application
- Breathable system
- MICRO SOL can be used with or without decorative PVC Flakes.
- Cafeterias, Restaurants, Waiting Areas, Gyms and Leisure Facilities, Show Rooms, Shops and Offices.
- Suitable as a finish for high-quality, photo-stable, flexible decorative cementitious, epoxy and urethane coatings.
- Seal or re-seal of old epoxy resin and polyurethane resin flooring (adequate testing and preparation must be carried out).
This Product Is Part of the Following Systems:
Granite Effect System
Seamless Granite Effect Solvent Free Self Levelling Another innovative decorative system for the domestic,...
Fluid Applied Cushioned Flooring System
Fluid Applied Cushioned Flooring System Completely Seamless Sound Absorbing/Deadening ...